Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

I want to be a raindrop.


What can I cay... I just throw together something as fast as i could (refers to the header, or whatever it's called.)


Anyways.. Here comes my unsteady english again.

I just read my friends previous text below, and what can I say? I wish I could feel that way for somebody. I wish I could loose all sense and control, just for once, now when I finally knows what it's all about. But no. And it's okey, because "I don't have time for such things" and "I don't want to get tied down" and of course "Nobody will be able to take anything from me if I walk alone", I got all excuses in the world. The somewhat ironic part of it, is that it's all true. We actually had this "let's discuss your future-plans and dreams"-kind of conversations round the kitchen table the other day. Everything seemed fine, they didn't even crack any "that's impossible, Ow you, so young and naive"-jokes, which means that they actually support this (even though my funny-ass-father made some lame jokes like "was it Japan-China-Japan-China OR China-Japan-China-Japan *giggle?). Anyways, the whole conversation ended with ONE warning, one person can alone hinder your plans from being realized, be careful if you fall in love. So I "Decided" not to fall.


It rained a bit today, I was warm inside when I felt the rain on my cheeks. I took of my cap and let the rain stream down my hair. Oh god I've missed the rain.
I wish I could be a raindrop. Because when they fall, they fall together. They're all unique and carries their own baggage from all different places of the world. Even if they fall over and over again, they always finds a way back to the sky, and hopefully, they get to stay above the skylight for a while, before it's time to fall again.
There's something special about the sky. Because it's the same regardless of where you are, it'll always be there, stronger than anything else. When I stand in the rain or admire the stars, I get a feeling of inferiority, hope and trust. It makes me believe in god or a higher power of some sort, and I can just breath.
Anyways, I simply have a 'think' for rain and umbrellas...



No comments:

Post a Comment