Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Leave me alone!

This will be a brief update.. I'm actually on my way out.

I just felt like I needed to say this before I go...
Don't act as if you think you know somebody you clearly don't!
Don't say "I understand" or try to find answers in others childhood!
Just, leave them alone...
Leave me alone.
I don't need anybody's shoulder and defiantly no advice.
so.. Don't try to "fix" people whom's soul you can not reach.



UPDATE. (below)

So now I've got some time to explain this in a more complicated-yet-reasonable kind of way.. kind of.
Anyways...
So what I am trying to say with this, is not that 'I' am sad or depressed or anything. I, as so many others misunderstood and silent people, don't like to talk about stuff that conceders our feelings. It just doesn't "help" to talk about it, or "get it off my chest" or what ever.
All people have their own way to process difficulties. Most people talks about it with somebody, but there is people who don't, and those who don't, at least 30% of them don't NEED to either. If you're worried about a friend who doesn't talks to much about whom self.. Just let it be, or YOU will end up getting hurt.
(My english was clearly better yesterday..... sorry ( ̄○ ̄)


Sayonara .




(What’s your name? O namae was nan desu ka? (O namae wa?)

How old are you? Nansai desu ka? (Nansai?)

I have to go now Ima ikanai to ikemasen

I had fun today! Kyo wa tanoshikatta!

See you tomorrow Ja, mata ashita)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. =/

    http://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/hugs/hugs-15.jpg

    ReplyDelete