Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thoughts...


So I just realized that I'm supposed to write in English.. Or so does our settings say.
Tonight I'll give it a try, so please, bare my lack of grammar-skills. I've got two english tests coming up next week, and, of course, I didn't really felt like study this weekend.

Anyways...
I've spent this weekend most to myself. But I did went away dinner with my, somewhat older, friends, Sandra and Johanna. So I went to Johanna's and her husbands place. She's only 20 years old, but has been married for over a year already. They radiates calmness around each other, it's like... real. Sandra are also in a solid relationship since about 4,5 years back (same as Johanna) And they're also bloody glowing together.
We all go to practice KungFu at least twice every week, and I often think about how lucky they are, and of course, how extremely lost I am.
I seem to find small downs with all guys whom has shown any sort of interest in me (I'm 100% positive on the facts, that they were all practically trash-in-space and BARLY even men).
It's not like I'm picky or anything, I just know what I can expect, and what I want.
Sandra and Johanna got it. I'm very happy for them, truly!
If I would be as lucky as they are, I will have to hurry up, cause then I only got about six month from now ;).

I don't know why I started to think about it all of a sudden. I guess it's our human nature. Instincts of some sort. Yet, don't really care, I'm fine as it is really. It would be nice though, sometimes, to be two. ^^...
Until then, I'm going to practice even more and sign up for celibacy!

Huh, this english thing does not work for me.. at all, tonight.
(And the fact that I just realized that Céline Dion's "All by Myself" are playing, does not quiet help.. So much better, "Mulan - I'll make a man out of you")


This character (bellow), means "Passion". Feel the word. I just love it so much.
To put your whole heart, spirit and soul in to what you believe in. Try once again and even harder to achieve your goals. That's how I define "Passion", believe in a dream.


情熱


"yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift"

I think we can affect our destiny or future or whatever we call it. As long as we keep it true to our hearts, cause it will always find a way.





BELLOW, that's pretty much me x)




No comments:

Post a Comment